|Peer-to-Peer Campaign: Water Safety Walk 2020|
Money Raised: $3,358.93 Campaign Goal: $25,000.00
May is National Water Safety Month and Colin's Hope wants to do all we can to get people walking and talking about water safety and drowning prevention.
We know that families are spending time both inside their homes right now as well as getting outside to walk. So we invite you to join Colin's Hope and some of the BEST EVER Water Safety Warriors to walk as many miles as you can during May in the Virtual Colin's Hope Best Water Safety Walk Ever.
1) Register yourself and your family to walk
2) Walk as many miles as you choose in May
3) Log your walking miles in May and report them to Colin's Hope (reporting logs and reporting process coming soon)
4) Raise pledges towards our overall goal of $25,000 on the Team Pledge Page
5) Receive your water bottles, shirts and awards for MOST MILES WALKED, MOST PLEDGES RAISED and BEST PICTURE POSTED ON SOCIAL MEDIA USING THE HASHTAG #BestWaterSafetyWalkEver) in June as we acknowledge Colin's 12 year Angelversary (more details coming soon)
Let's see how many miles we can walk together and how many dollars we can raise to help prevent drowning. Sadly, Texas has already lost at least 14 children to fatal, preventable drownings in all kinds of water. We look forward to walking with you and preventing drowning TOGETHER.
Best Day Ever,
Your Colin's Hope Family